The popularity of Ethereum applications like stable coins and DeFi is increasing. The number of contract transactions is increasing, just like the percentage `of the total number of Ethereum transactions.
Ethereum making it to the 10 million blocks on May 04, 2020. This is a sign that the blockchain miners have shown an impressive performance in terms of producing this much amount of blocks in 5 years. Ethereum is a big project with a promising future. It has been up by 84.07% over the past two months. Thus, ETH is already a solid staple cryptocurrency for anyone who wants to be a crypto investor.
The transaction counts on the Ethereum network are increasing, and they are having their busiest days.
Innovation with Ethereum is becoming exponential. Every protocol is extensible and openly accessible. Several developers are working on Ethereum than on any other platform. This is just proof that ETH is innovating exponentially than any other chain per community enthusiasts.
Sydney Ifergan, the crypto expert, tweeted: “The 10 million blocks on Ethereum Network and the ETH community is celebrating. Glad to see. Waiting for the rest of the improvements and the trip to the moon.”
Ethereum (ETH) Vitalik Buterin Interview
As we continue to wait for the interview with Vitalik Buterin, there are several questions that the community members wanted to ask. Some of the interesting questions were:
- What do you think about having a KYC, Credit score layer for DEFI applications based on new standards?
- What are Vitaliks “unbiased” views on Ripple today and the future?
- How he sees his role in Ethereum / something else in 10 years?
- Please discuss about what is his next plan on the ETH network.
- Is it Ethereum 2.0’s goal to crush everyone else’s platforms, or do you foresee a diverse harmonic ecosystem with EOS, ADA, TRON?
- How easy is it for a small business owner to make a DAO who does not work in the Crypto space?
- Name three biggest threats/challenges to ETH 2.0
Many of them wanted to ask tough questions. One of them apparently read like Earlier this year, Justin Sun (a Forbes 30 Under 30 prodigy) attended a lunch with the world-renowned investor Warren Buffet, and apparently received “wisdom.” Are you afraid that the “wisdom” Mr. Sun has gained recently will be used to take down Ethereum once and for all?
We do not know if these questions will be asked, but there are just a few from what the community wanted to ask Vitalik.
Credit: Source link